Una cookie o galleta informática es un pequeño archivo de información que se guarda en su navegador cada vez que visita nuestra página web.

La utilidad de las cookies es guardar el historial de su actividad en nuestra página web, de manera que, cuando la visite nuevamente, ésta pueda identificarle y configurar el contenido de la misma en base a sus hábitos de navegación, identidad y preferencias.

Las cookies pueden ser aceptadas, rechazadas, bloqueadas y borradas, según desee. Ello podrá hacerlo mediante las opciones disponibles en la presente ventana o a través de la configuración de su navegador, según el caso.

En caso de que rechace las cookies no podremos asegurarle el correcto funcionamiento de las distintas funcionalidades de nuestra página web.

Más información en el apartado “POLÍTICA DE COOKIES” de nuest

Balsa de Ves

The village of Balsa de Ves is situated on a raised plain in a sober landscape, bordered by the valley of the river Júcar to the south and by the valley of the river Cabriel to the north. The village grew out of a hamlet dependent on the village of Ves, which was later called Villa de Ves, when king Alfonso x the Wise granted it charter.
By this charter, comparable to the one Cuenca had, and granted on 22nd february 1272, the villagers of Ves were given the authority to work their fields autonomously, since before they had dependd on the Crown.
The application of this charter caused an exodus towards the plains, where today we find the villages of Balsa de Ves ( La Pared, El Viso and Cantoblanco), Casas de Ves and Villa de Ves.This exodus meant the growth in importance and in population of Casas de Ves, until in 1745 the mayor settles in this village , and the villages of Balsa de Vea and Villa de Ves are dependent on it.
In 1844 Villa de Ves becomes independent, joins Casa de Ves again in 1823, and finally separates itself in 1838.In 1844 Balsa de Ves becomes independent, and it is that year the official birth of the village. Some typical buildings are ones made with dry rock, known as chozos or barracas , used as shelters for farmers, and made to resemble caves using only stones gathered in the fields.
Its church , which dates from the 18th century, is barroque, has one nave and a choir.
Nearby there are several springs or fountains that supplied the village with water in other times, Fuente casa or Fuente Larga, the Fuentecilla, Fuente de Morchonar, fuente de Curavieor fuente del Tollo, all of them connected to the village by a series of paths.

Para ampliar haga click sobre la imagen.