Una cookie o galleta informática es un pequeño archivo de información que se guarda en su navegador cada vez que visita nuestra página web.

La utilidad de las cookies es guardar el historial de su actividad en nuestra página web, de manera que, cuando la visite nuevamente, ésta pueda identificarle y configurar el contenido de la misma en base a sus hábitos de navegación, identidad y preferencias.

Las cookies pueden ser aceptadas, rechazadas, bloqueadas y borradas, según desee. Ello podrá hacerlo mediante las opciones disponibles en la presente ventana o a través de la configuración de su navegador, según el caso.

En caso de que rechace las cookies no podremos asegurarle el correcto funcionamiento de las distintas funcionalidades de nuestra página web.

Más información en el apartado “POLÍTICA DE COOKIES” de nuest

Casas de Ves

The village of Casas de Ves, situated between the rivers Júcar and Cabriel , in the region of La Manchuela, was founded by the inhabitantas of Villa de Ves, when this latter was proclaimed a village and granted its charter by the king AlfonsoX the Wise on 22nd February 1272. Making the most of the privileges that came with this charter, the people of Villa de Ves built the first farmhouses, in the old part of the Romerral, in the plains,and this area gradually grew in importance and prestige at the same time as Villa de Ves lost these qualities. Thus, a village was born ,which in 1572 was known as "the place of Ves". In 1743 the mayor takes up residence in Casas de Ves, and the name Villa de Casas de Ves began to appear in public documents even though there is no agreement or document which refers to this.It is in 1810, when the mayor is officially named, when Casas de Ves is given the status of village, while Villa de Ves becomes a hamlet dependent on it.
In 1820 Villa de Ves and Balsa de Ves separated but in 1823 the three villages joined again, only to separate once more,Villa de Ves in 1838, and Balsa de Ves in 1844, becoming definetely independent.
Up to the 60s Casas de Ves had a steady growth in population, reaching over 2300 inhabitants. Today there are 700.
As for its monuments , we can mention the Casa Consistorial(town hall) dating from 1803, the rCuz of San Atnonio ( or jurisdictional document) from 1810, The church of Saint Quiteria from the 16th century, the arch of Saint Antonio, from 1932, the hermitage of Encarnación, from 1772, and the hermitage of Saint Antonio, from 1748.
The natural surroundings of Casas de Ves must be mentioned,extraordinary landscapes such as El Tranco del Lobo, the banks of the river Cabriel, the salt pans of Lazaro and other mineral-medicinal springs ( Baños del Cuco, the spring of La Salaboreja, etc..).

Para ampliar haga click sobre la imagen.